Sponsor a Rescue
Monthly recurring monetary donations to help us feed our rescued animals are very helpful! If you’re inspired to contribute to the care of our rescued animals please visit the Donate Page on this website. The Help Feed a Rescue list at the bottom of this page outlines our animals’ dietary needs and the approximate monthly cost.
Help Feed a Rescue
The grocery list below illustrates the dietary needs of the rescued animals at Project: THRIVE. Any amount of financial help is greatly appreciated!
- Hay for all animals ~ $100 per week.
- One small bale of hay ~ $10
- One 3′ x 8′ bale of hay ~ $100
- Bag of grains for each animal group (Horse/Donkey, Cow, Goats, Sheep, Chickens, Bunny) 1 per month ~ $16
- Carrots for equines/Violet/Beatrix 2 5lb. bags per week ~ $4 each
- Chickens Scratch 1 bag per month ~ $14
- Violet/Chickens ~1 bag of apples per week $6, 2 Sweet potatoes $2, cucumber $1, squash $1
- Horse treats 2 bags per month ~ $18 each
- 1 bag of fresh spinach weekly ~ $5
- 1 bag of fresh greens weekly ~ $5
- 2 containers of berries per week ~ $4 each